Saturday 14 June 2008

Resisting Facebook Again

There are a lot of things to blog about, observations and entertaining, quirky thoughts to write down and blog about...
haven't done that though it's the thought that counts.
I think facebook is a bit of a waste of head space still.
I was seriously underwhelmed by it some months ago and now where I work has put the NFP association up on facebook... how many friends do they have? Oh, look who IS on facebook, oh..... look WHO ISN'T ON FACEBOOK.


Wot a load of ...

I had a dream the other night that I'd succumbed and rejoined facebook (because you can't even browse the fucking thing unless you sign up...) and I got a whole heap of friendly, interesting invites to really AMAZING art shows

Gosh, they really meant ME, they WANTED ME (we are still in the dream, remember...)

And that is all I have to say about facebook as I have something else to do.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know this is a bit odd of a place to post this, but I couldn't find anywhere else to do it. Anyways, thank you SO much for the advice on the logo! I love your work! My independent fine art work is similar in style to yours:) Keep of the great work!