Wednesday 10 June 2009

Laugh along with Bonnie Tyler

http://www.youtube.com/user/dascottjr
These folks have done the best voice over of that corny epic Bonnie Tyler hit, Total Eclipse of the Heart,showing that it's way more fun to sing what is actually happening in the clip - it begins funny and then gets hilarious. I love Youtube - but Sony sucks by being lame copyright corporates - forgetting that the people who did this and people watching it & enjoying it were major contributors to the wealth this one release made (except me I guess... hmmm, maybe those that enjoy this most couldnt't stand the effing thing!)
hopefully you can get the gist of how much fun this is until the greed monsters jump on it again


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually hurt my stomach muscles laughing at this, and its been in my head ever since!!!
I listened to the 'real' version the other day and it sounds like she's singing the wrong lyrics now.. hehe.. x K